Senior Traffic Transportation Engineer
Seero Engineering Consulting
منذ 6 يوم
source :

1 The Engineer to have a certified Bachelorof Science in Civil Engineering approved and certified from theEmbassy of the country issued the degree and then to get approvedby the Ministry of Exterior in Qatar

2 Theengineer-in-charge should have a valid certificates that he she hasthe engineering licenses in his home Country The engineer should belicensed to do Engineering work in his home country and he sheshould provide a certificate to prove this

3 Theengineer should provide at least 10 years experiences certificatefrom the companies that he she worked

Thecertificates should be officially stamped and signed by the companyThis is mandatory in order to be the engineer-in-charge Grade Aengineer

4 The engineer should provide a policeclearance from his country or the embassy of his country in Qatarin order to be registered in the ministry as a grade Aengineer

B Education Bachelor of Science B Sc inCivil Engineering certified and approved by the embassy of theissuing country

بلغ عن هذه الوظيفة

Thank you for reporting this job!

Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

قدِّم طلب ترشيحك
بريدي الالكتروني
بالضغط على "واصل" ، أعطي موافقة neuvoo على معالجة بياناتي وإرسال تنبيهات إلي بالبريد الإلكتروني ، على النحو المفصل في سياسة خصوصية لـneuvoo . يجوز لي سحب موافقتي أو إلغاء الاشتراك في أي وقت.
استمارة الطلب