1) Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to serve food aboard ship : Assigns duties, work stations, and responsibilities to personnel and directs their performances.
2) Inspects dining tables and work areas for cleanliness.
3) Greets patrons and shows them to dining tables.
4) Requisitions supplies, such as glassware, china, and silverware.
5) Authorizes personnel to work overtime.
6) May suggest entrees, dinner courses, and wines to guests.
7) May serve wine.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.