creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4, 500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day.
employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.
1. Providing counsel to clients on a variety of legal matters
2. Carrying our legal research and preparing legal opinions
3. Drafting contracts of civil and commercial nature
4. Reviewing contracts of civil and commercial nature and providing counsel in relation there to
1. A Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized university
2. 4-5 years of experience relating to corporate and commercial matters with a reputable law firm with emphasis on international transactions.
and some transactional experience.
4. Litigation experience will be a plus.