1) Compile, analyze, and report data toexplain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applyingmathematical models and statistical techniques.
2) Develop economic guidelines and standards and preparepoints of view used in forecasting trends and formulating economicpolicy.
3) Forecast production and consumptionof renewable resources and supply, consumption and depletion ofnon-renewable resources.
4) Study economic andstatistical data in area of specialization, such as finance,labor.
5) Formulate recommendations, policies,or plans to solve economic problems or to interpretmarkets.
6) Provide advice and consultation oneconomic relationships to businesses