Job Purpose :
The NFEOffshore Pipelines Specialist supports the delivery of all aspectsof Pipelines design,equipment technical and execution.
Effectivelycollaborates and interfaces with PMT and contractor engineers andOperations personnel (as required) to ensure that the Pipelinesscope of supply is fully integrated and optimised.
1. Supervises the definition, selection, and design,including planning for detailed design,
procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of thepipelines. Ensures that related
technicalrequirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.)developed during
FEED fully comply withproject requirements; provides pipeline engineering expertiseand
oversight of the FEEDcontractor’s, and, as required, Vendor’s and / orEngineering
Subcontractor’sproduction of associated deliverables within project budget andschedule.
2. Collaborates with QatargasOperations as needed to maintain alignment on Pipelines
scope of supply.
3. Ensuresquality assurance and production timing of the Pipelinesengineering deliverables
is in accordancewith the approved project execution schedule.
4. Stewards the timely delivery of technical attachments andscope description to all
Pipelines-relatedpurchase orders and owns the Pipelines-related technicalattachments
and scope description to allEPC contracts; pipelines engineering design in accordance
with the project's change managementprogram.
5. Stewards the FEEDContractor's Pipelines-related activities with respect toPipelines
engineering execution includingbeing knowledgeable of Pipelines engineering execution
plans, procedures, objectives, and overall jobrequirements.
6. Verifying that the FEEDcontractor staffs the Pipelines team with adequate numbers of
qualified personnel; that the FEED contractoremploys the appropriate Pipelines design
tools, including computer hardware and software; that the FEEDcontractor adheres to all
appropriatePipelines specifications and standards; that the FEED contractorprovides all
contract documents, includingthose referred to in the contract; that the FEED contractor
controls the work, i.e. accurate and timelyprogress measurement and that the FEED
contractor compliance with design verification processes.
7. Advise the FEED contractor’sPipelines engineering and design organization with respect
to cCompliance with Qatargas policies forprevention of information brokering and
compliance with business standards guidelines; engineering anddesign procedures,
processes, anddeliverables; staffing, including staffing plans, and personnelsuitability and
adequacy and resolution ofFEED contractor’s engineering claims, if any.
8. Cooperates with review teams and supportspost-audit activities with respect to contract
administration and subcontracting.