Job Duties and Tasks :
1) Cut, thread, andhammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cuttingtorches, and pipe threaders and benders.
2) Assemble and secure pipes,tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according tospecifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, andthreading joints.
3) Attach pipes towalls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, usingbrackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
4) Inspect, examine,and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge,hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
5) Measure andmark pipes for cutting and threading.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.