1. Performs, organizes and overviews ambulatory EEG anddigital video EEG recordings including neonatal, ICUs, and otherrelated recordings
2. Obtain patient medical history toinclude neurologic symptomatology and medications.
3.Able to operate and instruct the use of EEG instruments and digitalcomputerized video EEG instruments
4. Apply scalp andchest electrodes as required by utilizing appropriate EEGestablished system to ensure compliance with applicablestandards.
5. Advise patient and family members onadministered test.
6. Monitor and adjust equipment toensure optimal recordings procedures
7. Assess anddocument video EEG recordings.
8. Participates inreview of long term video EEG monitoring to include monitoring,documenting and other related recorded items for physicianreview.