The Role :
The Shutdown Planning coordinator of Brownfield Execution position requires the flexibility and ability to travel to the EPC fabrication and load out yards, on and offshore and when required to be based partly at these locations through the project phase through to handover to the asset owners team.
Further to support the project team and home office. The context and challenges of the position are summarised as follows :
To execute the I1P1 brownfield work scope inclusive of two major high pressure high value shutdowns in 2020 and 2021 to modify the existing offshore NFB installation in readiness for the future hook-
up and tie-ins in 2021-2023, the installation of two new bridges; one between existing PU and PR platforms and the other PU to PRQ1 (new) platform inclusive of power, communication, utilities modifications as necessary.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To develop tools as required to coordinate the offshore construction activities, from preparation stage up to completion offshore.
3. To organize readiness reviews with the head of brownfield Project Execution, to ensure the projects or activities are sufficiently prepared and matured to go for site execution.
4. To deliver a consistent dossier (documents, Simops dossier, materials, procured and fabricated items, precom / com dossiers) to the Brownfield Project Execution Supervision Team for the offshore construction activities.
5. To arrange the Supervision Team, equipment's and tools as required for the onshore / offshore construction and pre-commissioning activities offshore.
6. To organize the works in accordance with prioritization agreed with the Head of Brownfield Project and Brownfield Lead, based on emergency, safety, production and future development critical needs.
7. To organise the Coordination Meetings with Brownfield Project execution team and other department as needed
8. To prepare and facilitate relevant progress reports and distribute to key stakeholders
9. To review Contractor's progress reports related to preparation and to onshore mobilization (materials, equipment / tools, personnel) as well as offshore, highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any to inform the Head of Brownfield Project execution and Brownfield Lead
10. To track Engineering and procurement deliveries, related to Brownfield Project Execution activities, in close relation with the Construction Engineers.
11. To interface with Field Operation (onshore and offshore) and Brownfield execution team in advance to the mobilization of Brownfield Project Execution Team, to anticipate the needs to fill Field Operation expectations as required (i.e. : FRA, PTW).
12. To follow-up and report the progress of the works offshore, with analysis of the performances, on daily basis.
13. To deliver the close out dossier at the end of the project, as well as to participate to REX and Lessons learned for the Company.
The Company :
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
Essential Skills / Qualifications :
Engineer or technician with more than 15 years experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
Technical and coordination background with Minimum of 15 years experience in construction of O&G
Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
Knowledgeable in Risk Assessment processes and Industry Best practise in Project management.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications :
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Project Planning).
Versed in offshore installation methodology.
Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment.
About Fircroft :
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / 679.
Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.