Supporting the Assistant Executive DirectorHospitality in planning, leading and managing timely andeffectively all activities related to 3rd party Hospitality servicecontract.
Ensuring compliance or contracting policies and keyperformance indicators and ensuring effective monitoring of allcontractual terms and conditions related to all stages of projects.
Support the hospitality department in their daily operational setup.Supporting Hospitality department operations with hands onapproach to implementing key operational strategies and achievesall agreed key performance indicatorsSpecific Responsibilities : 1.
Demonstrate knowledge and application of Client Hospitalitymission, vision, and values.2. Assist in planning, directing andcoordinating the activities of the OperationalExcellence team.
Monitor the set goals and targets forperformance indicators and take necessary action to ensureachievement of long-term operational plans.
3. Confer with otherdepartment heads regarding technical and administrative Operationalmatters to enhance standards of patient and visitors care.
Assistin planning and writing of tenders and RFPs.4. Monitor theKPl’s and performance figures throughout the year.5.Review process and give improvement recommendations.
6. Produceaccurate and relevant reports as required in the Company format.7.Review work schedules of staff members within the Operationsdepartment.
8. Review and approve staff appraisals and performanceratings within the responsibilities.9. Supervise the preparation ofmanuals, standard operation procedures and guidelines covering allphases of departmental operations for use by employees.
10. Inagreement with the Assistant Executive Director and instituteimprovement projects using the agreed Company framework.
11. Overseethe inspections and audits for the Operational Excellence team,12.Develop policies and procedures as required by the Hospitalitydepartment.
13. Attend Hospitality meetings and participates incommittees and / or meetings as assigned.14. Review new trends andpractices in operations, evaluates the possible necessaryimplementation at Hospital.
15. Comply with Company policies andprocedures, and in particular infection control, safety and qualityManagement.16. Perform other duties as requested.
Medical Hospital Monthly Salary : US $7,000 PreferredCandidate Career Level : Management Degree : Bachelor'sdegree