The QualityImprovement Reviewer is responsible for supporting hospitalspecific quality improvement and corporate quality prioritiesthrough engaging staff at all levels across the organization inquality management, and through the effective monitoring of agreedQPS objectives 1.
Supports the implementation of the Hospitalspecific Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan. 2. Undertakesspecific educational and coordination functions at the request ofthe Executive Director / Assist.
Director of Quality Improvement / QImanager. 3. Acts upon appropriate and available data to support themonitoring of both performance initiatives and quality indicatorsacross the hospital / PHC.
4. Assist the QI team to establishhospital specific indicators in response to and in support of theJCI accreditation process.
5. Communicate quality improvementopportunities as they are identified to hospital staff. 6. Utilizeinformation from significant event reporting to ensure thatpatterns and themes identified result in the application of qualityimprovement methodologies.
7. Stays abreast of and appliesknowledge of applicable laws and regulations and accreditationstandards as they relate to performance improvement.
8. Facilitateappropriate monitoring activities, data collection techniques andstatistical tools. 9. Attends / participates in educational events asnecessary.
10. Perform other duties as required. Skills