Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, eachunique, exclude generic)
1. Prepares classified / unclassified estimates during EPC phase
2. UnderstandsWBS process for developing the Estimation Cost BreakdownStructure.
3. Develop measures and reporting systemaligned with bench marking to achieve pacesetter levels
4. Can develop take-offs from Civil, Structural, Piping ,ElectricalSingle Line and Process &
InstrumentationDrawings (P&ID s) applies appropriate rates to prepare costestimates
5. Subject Matter Expert on Cost Estimating.Assists Project Teams with the implementation and
stewardship of Project Controls Documents and Systems
6. Coordinates with Project Team for the development of allClassified and Unclassified Cost and
Schedule Estimatestogether with Estimate Confidence Packages.
7. Capableof prioritizing workload while handling multple-estimating taskssimultaneously.
8. Participates in gathering andrecording lessons learned for the project.
9.Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolvingrelated issues that requires
effective communication,initiative, flexibility and an ability to inducecollaboration.