1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools : Directs workers engaged in repairing and maintaining parts of equipment and machines.
2) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in installation of machinery and equipment.
3) Directs workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
4) Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation of machinery and applying knowledge from past experience.
5) Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.