COMPANY NAME : NAKILAT-KEPPEL OFFSHORE & MARINE LTD
WORK LOCATION : RAS LAFFAN
EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) This role ensures the availability of drawings & materials to sections to achieve planned progress and to liaise with the clients to resolve any issues related to electrical and instrumentation related work
2) Aware of latest Offshore industry practice for E&I systems for offshore Topside & rigs
3) Reviews contract technical documents & develop work scope, prepare technical clarifications.
4) Coordinates with Client, Classification society & vendors on technical Requirements of project
5) To oversee the work of his subordinates and ensures that the requirements for the engineering deliverables are met. Coordinates, supervises, and participates in the Workshop jobs for Electrical Section as per the company’s quality system.
6) Carries out the responsibility for safety and health According to the company’s safety rules and regulations.
7) Studies project requirements defined in the Reference Sheets, inspects jobs at site and clarifies requirements with the Project Manager and client .
8) Assists the Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.
9) Plans the manpower required for the jobs in accordance with the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Managers.
10) Coordinate with sections to raises or approves Issue Passes for materials and equipment required for the jobs.
11) Ensures Work Orders are timely requested and submitted by various sections.
12) Monitors and approves the work of sub-contractors.
13) Reports work progress daily to the Section Manager / ASM or the Project Manager.
14) Coordinate with sections to ensures work permits are applied for all jobs required.
15) Supervises subordinates and ensure they have the appropriate skills to carry out required tasks.
16) Performs any other assigned duties and responsibilities.