Collect and analyze financial data. Key Job Accountabilities 1.Timely preparation of reports and analysis related to direct andallocated project / operating cost.
2. Timely preparation ofproject summary reports such as green book, well-wise reports, IOvs WBS, and cost tracker reconciliations.
3. Prepare inventorymovement analysis and provide meaningful explanation on movements.4. Reviewing project cost, invoices, SES and administration of thesame in SAP.
5. Ensure timely preparation of project accruals andother accounting adjustment entries and upload of the same to SAP.6.
Perform project cash forecasts to meet cash requirements. Managetimely preparation of funding / cash calls / billing statements forthe projects including analysis of actual cash expenditures vs cashcall to optimize cash balances.
7. Assist in developingWP&B inputs for all project and operating activitiesincluding headcount verification, expenditure phasing andvalidation with project plan.
8. Assist in preparation ofWP&B packs for management and provide meaningful analysiscomparing pervious submission against current year WP&B.
9.Ensure complete and accurate upload of budget / forecast to BPC andvalidate the same. Minimum Requirements Qualifications ·Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Commerce.