We are looking to hire an Admin Secretary to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s in administration in or in any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in hospitality management with exposure to operational fields.
- Must be a computer literate with good knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sustain work under pressure and when required long working hours.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to Follow up HR requirements and database on site
- Follow up room occupation, time sheet of the employee
- Coordination of staff movements for HR requirements, arrival, and departures of employee in the country.
- Liaise with various departments in the head office for any requirements.
- Ensure whatever assisting role that may be ask by the Project/site manager.
- Ensure QHSE standards and procedures are implemented.
- Respect and follow up QHSE policies & must rules.
- Report any incident, accident & unsafe act to the management.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR