1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of the HMC mission, vision and values. 2. Operate the building management system, ensuring continuous monitoring and adjustment of the air-
conditioning system, power supply system, fire alarm system, medical gas system and other building services equipment’s and systems, as required.
3. Receive complaints or calls for emergency or repair works from the hospitals and other HMC facilities and relay same for appropriate action to Foreman (Shift) and / or the concerned Engineer.
4. Run regular checks on all equipment’s monitored and report any defect or abnormality to the Foreman (Shift) and / or the concerned Engineer.
5. Write and maintain accurate recording and documentation of events during his whole shift. 6. In coordination with the Foreman in charge, assign and coordinate the activities of the technicians assigned during his shift.
7. Must be aware or be able to understand the implications of the systems being monitored and interpret the information appropriately.
8. Must be able to work independently with minimum of supervision. 9. Complies with HMC policies and procedures; and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
10. Performs other duties as requested