Foundation Program Department of English
College / Department Profile
Qatar University Profile :
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility.
This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
Department Profile :
As part of the on-going educational reform project and continuing program expansion, Qatar University is making a substantial investment in education by attracting diverse faculty, and enhancing teaching and research.
The Mission of the University’s Foundation Program is to prepare high school graduates to meet Qatar University's common entrance requirements.
Instructional technology , e-learning platforms and student support activities are all used to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue competitive college programs.
With more than 6500 students, the Foundation Program offers a dynamic, innovative and professional work environment.
1. Copy of master's degree transcript (TESOL or Applied linguistics only)
2. Copy of master's degree
2. Cover letter
3. Current curriculum vitae
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephone number).
5. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.