At the direction of the CRSP Supervisor, this individualshall coordinate movement control support for the surface movementof cargo through the Military transportation system.
Assist ASG-QAand tenant units with all aspects of shipping, receiving andmovement of equipment and supplies
MAJOR JOBACTIVITIES :
Individual assistswith all freight movement activities pertaining to the CRSP and itsfunctions as outlined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
Performs other duties and assignments as required. The following isa list of the major responsibilities of the job and an estimate ofthe percentage of time spent on each responsibility :
1. Conduct surface freight movement in the CRSP warehousein support of shipping, receiving, storing, dispatching anddelivery of equipment and supplies while ensuring efficientwarehouse operations and material transportation.
Individual mustliaise with Qatari Customs in order to obtain clearancedocumentation for the importation / exportation of cargo.(40%)
2. Prepare and maintain forms anddocuments to include, but not limited to, Cargo Manifests, Customsclearance paperwork, Transportation Movement Requests andTransportation Control & Movement Document to ensureaccurate records of activities. (25%)
3.Maintain effective communication with customers related todeliveries, irregularities in shipments, shipment delays and otherrelated matters. (15%)
4. Operate appropriateUSG portals to ensure automation of information management and thetotal asset visibility of palletized and containerized cargo.(10%)
5. Assist in palletizing materials andmovement of those pallets in preparation for shipment.(5%)
6. Operate Material Handling Equipment(MHE) consisting of forklifts and other lifting devices asrequired. (5%)