Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
You will be the leader of the Spa and Wellness of the resort. Your main objectives will be the establishment of a closer working relationship, and alignment of Spa operational practices with the hotel properties, business partners, guests, and team members. You will work closely with the Hotel Manager to create business strategies such as up selling programs, spa promotional packages, and incentive programs. You will uphold welfare, working environment and professional growth of your team members. The leadership team will look to you to drive revenue and maximise profits in the Spa.
• Bachelors Degree in Business and or Hospitality Management
• Five years experience in a similar role in a 5 star spa leading a multicultural team
• Strong financial acumen • Solid knowledge of spoken and written English
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Committed to organization development