1. Monitorstaff performance and attendance activities. Revising the annualvacation balance. Overtime calculations. Following up the Dailyattendance of employees
2. Coordinate staffrecruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timelyorganized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
Recruitment and Selection processes. Interviewing newcandidates.
3. Follow up the implementation ofThe Organizational Code of Conduct and Investigating internalincidents.
4. Organize the transitionalprovisions of employee compensation, Provide advice and assistanceto staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
5. Develop and implement a human resources plan andpersonnel management policies and procedures. 6. Position requires3 to 5 years of experience in a senior HR position in a mediaorganization
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.