1. Maintains the schedule and appointments of the chairman / department head. 2. Screen phone calls and visitors coming, and directing others to the concerned personnel / departments.
Coordinate the work of chairman / department head office with heads of divisions and advise them on new procedures or regulations or information to be provided for the chairman / department head use.
3. Make extensive travel arrangements for trips taken by the chairman / department head i.e. airline and hotel reservation.
4. Arrange meetings with senior staff or executives and make necessary arrangements. 5. Prepare meeting agenda and power point presentation for the meeting.
6. Attend meetings in order to record minutes in Arabic / English. 7. Compile, transcribe using MS word processor and distribute minutes of meeting.
8. Follow-up with participants to ensure that resolutions and recommendations made at meetings are implemented. 9. Arrange visiting schedule for delegates, officials from outside HMC and visiting consultants, make necessary arrangements to facilitate their visit i.
e. transportation, airline and hotel reservations, 10. Lunch / dinner booking, notifying departments or officials to be visited, provide access / advise for visitors to required information.
11. Handle requests for information / inquiries from staff members in department or other departments and resolves or assists in resolving a variety of enquiries / complaints made by patients and their family members.
12. Receive, review and sort all incoming correspondences thru mail, faxes, e-mails, to chairman / department head office.
13. Prepare responses to correspondences pertaining to routine and technical inquiries in Arabic / English languages. Compose complex replies / letters to non-
routine inquiries in Arabic and English languages for the review and signature of chairman / department head. 14. Type memoranda, letters, compile and transcribe reports in Arabic / English languages using word processor.
15. Prepare invoices, electronic or manual monthly time sheet for the chairman / department head, annual budget preparation proposals for the department using computer MS Office applications.
16. Monitor and supervise the performance and work done by subordinate clerical staff. 17. Screen and review correspondences prepared by subordinate clerical staff in the department for proper format, grammatical and typographical accuracy, conformance to corporation established policies and instructions of the chairman / department head.
18. Maintain a filing system and keep records pertaining to reports and correspondences concerning the department. 19. Perform other duties as assign