Provide support to the Head of Employee Relations in the operational and administrative tasks to resolve all matters related to Employee Relations in NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies’, by assisting in developing and implementing effective policies and procedures related to Employee Relations.
As well as, perform personnel administration activities through assisting in the preparation, and processing of personnel actions during the employment tenure from engagement to end of service.
In addition to participating and coordinating with IT in developing and properly utilizing the HR related systems.
Key Accountabilities : New Joiners Induction :
New Joiners Induction :
1. Coordinate with the recruitment team to plan and arrange induction program for new recruits, as well as advise them on Nakilat’ and Joint Venture Companies’ employee relations policies and procedures.
Employees’ Contracts Administration :
2. Administer all employment contracts, by monitoring company payroll, approving eligible allowance and benefits, while ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and requirements.
Customer Management :
3. Provide escalation support to ensure all queries related to employees are addressed in a prompt manner.
4. Assist in investigating and conducting disciplinary cases, prepare case briefs, and follow up with regards to the agreed / decided actions.
Employee Relations :
5. Execute all administrative circulars and decisions (e.g. early retirement program, promotion, employee transfer, penalties imposed on employees, employee loans).
6. Manage and control all transactions related to loans, advances, reimbursements and allowances to ensure their compliance with pertaining policies.
7. Verify payments to employees (e.g. expense claims, car loans, advanced payments) and obtains required approvals, and loads the approved transactions into the ERP system.
8. Review insurance policy and determine medical coverage, as well as ensure that adequate medical insurance is provided to NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies’ employees and their eligible dependents.
9. Coordinate with IT to ensure maximum utilization of the ERP and other HR related systems.
10. Process and communicate employees’ action letters (i.e. promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions etc.).
Records Management :
11. Oversee maintaining employees’ data and records, and ensure their confidentiality.
12. Manage HRMS’s master data and ensure it’s up to date and accurate.
Human Resources Information Systems Management :
13. Assist IT in reviewing, testing and implementing the proper HRIS systems upgrades and enhancements, including maintenance of systems tables, to ensure that HR needs are addressed.
14. Oversee the implementation of the HR-ERP system, by providing direction, planning, project coordination and management of the HRIS, while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs and requirements within all HR sections.
End of Employment :
15. Provide seamless supports to employees during their exit process, and keep all relevant stakeholders updated to ensure timely settlement of employees’ dues.
Generic Accountabilities :
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE) :
16. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world Class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures :
17. Assist in developing the Employee Relations policies, procedures, practices, and guidelines in alignment with leading practices, NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies’ goals, and ensure their implementation.
18. Communicate and circulate new / updated policies, procedures and regulation to NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies’ employees.
19. Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
20. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
Key Result Areas
Interactions and Working Relationships
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Job Specific Skills :