Job Scope :
1. Perform analysis of short-term LNG sales opportunities and the prevailing market in order to provide timely and accurate results and recommendations on venture allocation and minimum as well as target pricing.
Conducts analyses of existing LNG supply agreements with respect to potential changes to pricing and other terms as required.
pipeline gas supplies or swapping LNG deliveries with other suppliers.
3. Provide spot / short-term sale and value uplift reporting to management and shareholders such as for the company Marketing Committee.
4. Develop analyses on short-term LNG market pricing dynamics and trends in relation to the the company ventures sales portfolio in order to suggest actionable recommendations for optimisation as an input into the preparation and execution of short-term LNG Marketing Strategies and Plans.
5. Lead the development and validation of assigned areas of short-term economic evaluation principles, tools, systems and procedures.
Operates the maintenance and controls protocols to ensure their ongoing integrity and fitness-for-purpose. Liaises with Finance group to ensure appropriate calibration with the actual booking of costs and revenues.
6. Perform a peer review of analyses prepared within the Portfolio Analysis section to ensure accuracy of results and applicability of recommendations.
7. Maintains and manages the LNG and products price data system for utilisation in own evaluations and throughout the C&S group.
8. Document and analyse business processes as an input into the development of business systems by external vendors in liaison with them and IT Department.