1. Develop and maintain a set of Project CostControl procedures, guidelines and flow charts to meet
project requirements along with a standard cost reporting processacross all project EPC Contracts.
2. Ensure cost dataintegrity across all EPC Contracts and make sure cost informationis accurately
compiled and reported to ProjectManagement to provide visibility on overall project cost statusand
3. Direct project team andprovide guidance and expertise to Project Cost Engineers assignedto each
one of the EPCs and ensure common understandingand standardized practice of cost control
processes interms of Value Of Work Done (VOWD) reporting, forecast updates,contractors change
orders, trend and contingencymanagement and expenditures allocation.
4. Support theBusiness Division Manager and lead the financial input into FundingPackages
submittals, e.g. Advance Commitments (ACs),Full Funding (FF), Supplementary Funding whenever
required and recommend budget transfers to ensure that allnecessary funding is provided and
Project Cost AtCompletion is aligned with the approved budgets.
5.Development of Forecast cost estimates and preparation of annualWork Program and Budget
WP&B) taking fullconsideration of project scope, progress achieved and pending tocomplete scope.
6. Develop and maintain Work BreakdownStructure (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) for
the overall NFE Onshore project consistent with project scope andreporting structures requirements
7. Facilitate the monitoring of FEED and EPCcontractors and project s cost performance comparing
toagreed control plans and recommends corrective plans as requiredduring project execution with
the appropriate PMTpersonnel. Monitor, review and endorse FEED and EPC Contractorsdeliverables
in terms of VOWD reporting, TrendManagement and Earned Value Analysis