You will need to make things happen. You will be the engine of the HR team assisting in the key processes that ensure the success of the department. You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the associates and the department. You may well be the first contact for our internal clients so need to be approachable. You will be responsible for ensuring the well being of our team members throughout their journey.
· To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline, and administration.
· To coordinate all matters of work permits and visas in conjunction with the PRO of the company.
· Assist in communication of key messages to all staff. Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
· Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
· Coordinate all matters of staff accommodation, facilities, and transport in conjunction with the Personnel Manager.
· Assist the Director of Human Resources in any additional responsibilities and or ad-hoc tasks for the welfare of the staff.
• Working towards a qualification in Human Resources or related field
• Previous experience in an administration role
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Passion for self development