The Role :
Provide guidance on functional technology, driving current processes providing and implementing improvement initiatives, participating in multifunctional teams, and working with the functions and shareholders to implement well integrity solutions.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Analyse well integrity technical and operational issues, including providing well Integrity technical and operational advice and influence department and Asset teams on related issues.
2. Implement multidisciplinary programs and investigations related to Well Integrity and including well site Engineering support and / or operations supervision as required to execute well integrity interventions and investigations.
3. Mentor and Train personnel on well integrity issues to timely respond to unplanned well shuts-in and bring wells to safe status and normal operating conditions.
Advise on well reliability plans (spare management, contract availability, execution planning and procedure readiness) and assess their effectiveness.
4. Provide input to new ventures during planning and phase and start-up to ensure well integrity best practices are incorporated.
5. Provide technical and operational programs and procedures related to well integrity including implementation a of the appropriate technology in QG operations.
The Company :
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
Essential Skills / Qualifications :
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
7 years post-degree, relevant working experience including well integrity compliance, rig based & rigless wellwork, workovers drilling and completions, production engineering and operations and offshore.
4 years working with multidisciplinary teams
Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole and production logging wellbore flow assurance, injection well design tubular design, sustained casing pressure management and leakoff testing.
About Fircroft :
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / 679.
Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.