1. Assist in the development of the section overall strategy, business plan and budget 2. Assist in the development of the section policies and procedures and provide interpretation to staff.
3. Prepare work schedules (if applicable). 4. Interpret job specifications and key responsibilities to direct subordinates and assign duties.
5. Supervise the compliance with policies and procedures and ensure work exactness and completeness. 6. Identify and recommend procedure change to improve efficiency of subordinates.
7. Perform or assist subordinate in performing duties. 8. Consolidate and report the subordinates' performance. 9. Assist and implement subordinates motivation plans to ensure achievement of work goals.
10. Report work problems or assist subordinates in solving such problems. 11. Report breaches to personnel rules and regulations.
12. Assist in the development of job descriptions. 13. Confer with peers to coordinate activities of individual unit. 14.
Assist in the preparation of performance reports. 15. Participate in a 24x7x365 support team as required. 16. Assume any other duties and responsibilities bestowed by the management from time to time. .