One of reputed hospitals in Qatar with latest infrastructure to serve the People of Qatar.
Restorative Dentistry forms one of the 13 different dental specialties. It evolved as a distinct specialty and comprises the following :
The Candidate must obtain a university degree recognized by QCHP :
1- BDS or bachelor’s degree in dental Surgery.
2- Master’s degree in Restorative Dentistry.
3- Minimum of Three years’ experience in the field.
1. Performs quality clinical and radiographic evaluations to diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity.
2. Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene.
3. Reviews and follows all dental clinic protocols, policies, and procedures
4. Documents and follows treatment plans that include appropriate preventive and restorative therapy.
5. Manage medical / dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient's general health.
6. Address all contra-indications pertaining to treatment and identify patient's chief complaint or reason for visit.
7. Maintain the baseline radiographs and any other radiographs necessary to diagnose and treatment plan the case.
and excellent written and verbal communication.
2. Skill in administering, maintaining, and expanding a program of primary care and preventive dental care in a community health care setting.
3. Treatment should include but not be limited to the following : elimination of pain, removal of carious lesions, restorative, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and oral surgery.
4. Ability to interact effectively and professionally with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds.
5. Ability to work effectively with managers, co-workers, members of the public and professional groups.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, concisely with others (internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing), consistently demonstrate positive customer service attitude.
Consistently maintains ethical behaviors exemplary of quality public service and fair standards, inclusively, among all employees and members of the public.
work toward goals and objectives of draft priorities.
8. Ability to follow HDC (HAMAD DENTL CENTER) Clinic practice guidelines including adhering to the HDC immunization policy and the HDC Mission and Vision and HDC Corporate Compliance Policy.
9. Ability to receive constructive feedback including evaluation of provider’s productivity and practice attributes.
10. Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation on clinical committees, providing education, Quality Review and / or other activities.
Healthcare / Medical / Hospital / Homecare
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine And Bachelor of Science )