To ensure that the Coffee Shop outlets are managed as successful independent profit, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, thorough planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Food and Beverage operation and administration.
Main duties : 1. To ensure that Coffee Shop outlets are managed successfully as an independent profit center 2. To ensure that each outlet is being managed and accountable for their profitability.
3. To co-ordinate the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF & E requirements, in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
4. To monitor all costs and to recommend measures to control them. 5. To ensure that the Departmental Operations Budget is strictly adhered to.
6. To establish concept statements for each individual outlet and monitor carefully the response by the clients in order to make changes to the concept as and when necessary, after concept changes have been approved by Chairman.
7. To ensure that all outlets are managed efficiently, according to the established concept statements. 8. To ensure that correct operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
9. To assign responsibilities to his assistant and outlet teams and to check their performance periodically. 10. To represent the Coffee Shop outlets to the Chairman.
11. To monitor service and food and beverage standards in all outlet and restaurants and to assist during peak periods. To work with the Outlet Managers, Waiters and respective Chef's de Cuisine to take corrective action where necessary.
12. To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service. 13. To establish a rapport with guests, maintaining good guest relationships.
14. Verifies frequently that only fresh products are used in food preparation. Liaise daily with Executive Chef on food trends, quality and creative ideas.
15. Ensures with Executive Chef that the food in the Coffee Shop is better than the competitors. 16. To ensure that all Operations Manuals are prepared and updated.
17. To co-ordinate the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan for each profit center with marketing activities which become part of the Annual Business Plan.
18. To ensure that all Forms and reports are forwarded to the concern Departments 19. To conduct daily operations briefings 20.
To conduct monthly Meeting. 21. To identify market needs for both Coffee Shop guests and the local market. 22. To monitor and analyze the activities and trends of competitive restaurants.
23. To ensure that all Management Teams are fully aware of market needs and trends and that their products meet these requirements.
24. To recruit and select waiters, servers and crews who are able to work within the decentralized management philosophy.
25. To train and develop employees so that they are able to operate independently within their own profit centers. 26. To ensure that each Outlet Head plans and implements effective training programs for their staff with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
27. To develop departmental trainers and assign training responsibilities with coordination with the Human resources department.
28. To conduct yearly performance appraisals of management personnel. 29. To supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
30. To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policies relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
31. To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment. Other duties : 1. To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
2. To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
3. To ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times. 4. To assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
5. To supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department’s Operation Manual.
6. To ensure that the Department’s Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
7. To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Company Rules and Regulations. 8. To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Details Posted Date : 2019-04-03Job Location : Doha, QatarJob Role : ManagementCompany Industry : Catering / Food Services / Restaurants Preferred Candidate Career Level : ManagementDegree : Bachelor's degree