Job Purpose · Lead North Field Production & Sustainability (NFPS) Offshore Project in developing the System Completion, ensuring the flawless handover process of project from engineering into construction, transitioning to full mechanical completion ready for operations, by ensuring the facility and all its components are built and installed according to the design, intent and function as agreed in project specifications.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic) 1. Manage the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any third parties activities are compatible with the objectives of Offshore Project and handover documentation meets Major Projects deliverables.
Monitor and track computerised Completion Management System (CMS) for certification and quality assurance. 2. Coordinate with external Regularity Government organisations to obtain the required licences to ensure project schedule remains intact.
3. Participate in contract reviews to ensure adequate Systems Completion control and work procedures are established and followed throughout project duration.
4. Provide commissioning input for Safety and Operability reviews and confirm implementation of safety procedures. 5. Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
6. Develop and manage effective Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organisation.
7. Lead and manage clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for NFPS Offshore Project and ensure compliance with Project Management (QGPM) requirements.
8. Facilitate operational input into post implementation reviews and audits ensuring all actions are completed relating to the project.
9. Coordinate and share lessons learned from previous projects and maintain a register of current lessons learned for use in future projects.
10. Develop the Project System Completion philosophy in full coordination with OPCO. PartB : Person Specification MinimumRequirements Qualifications · Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and / or Experience