MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
1. The candidate will provide enterprise-level support and troubleshooting for end users through working with other lower level administrators.
Perform root cause analysis on problems related to Exchange Server technologies, which includes working with other teams from other sections.
Perform daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring tasks to verify integrity and availability of the Exchange application. Knowledge of PowerShell scripting in this area is a must.
Install, maintain, and configure Exchange servers, databases, database availability groups. Review event logs and verify completion of normal tasks.
The candidate must think critically to correctly arrive at the definition of a problem so as to solve it.
2. Ability to troubleshoot servers and infrastructure equipment
3. Ability to assess networking requirements and provide solutions
4. Ability to make accurate and independent decisions under pressure
5. Experience with a customer service oriented company
6. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
7. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
8. Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously