The position is to work within a HospitalityManagement team involved in the transition from Concept toOperational phase for possibly across multiple projects, to ensurethat the desired project objectives aredelivered.
Accountabilities : 1. Design, plan, manage and schedule forthe assigned projects and set timelines.2. End to end manage andsolve complex challenges arising within the projects.
3. Defineproject scope, goats and deliverables that support business goalsin collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
4. Managechange control, project dependencies and critical path of auprojects.5. Coordinate project team members and assign individualresponsibilities.
6. Ensure the project deliverables are on time.7.Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on aregular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards8.
Review business process, identify alternative solutions, andrecommend new approaches.9. Establish requirements for theimplementation of changes in business process.
10. Effectivelycommunicate project expectations to team members and stakeholdersin a timely and clear fashion.11. Provides guidance and directionto hospitality department heads and their team including settingperformance standards and monitoring performance12.
Participatestogether with the Executive Director Hospitality in the planning,implementation, and evaluation of programs and services in theHospitality Department13.
Coach, mentor, motivate and superviseproject team members and stakeholders, and influence them to takepositive action and accountability for their assigned projectwork.
14. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vitalto the success of the project15. Perform other duties as assign.
JobDetails Job Location : Doha, Qatar Job Role : Medical,Healthcare, and Nursing Company Industry : Hospitality &Accomodation Preferred Candidate Career Level : Management Degree : Bachelor's degree