Knowledge and / or Experience
e. greenfield and brownfield work).
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Supports the NFXP Onshore EPC project in all SHES related disciplines and scope of work. Shall be flexible and team-orientated.
Supports the SHES Lead as part of the PMT SHES representative for site activities.
2. Provides oversight in field for newly onboarded EPC CONTRACTOR, SUBCONTRACTOR(s) and Vendors, to verify understanding and compliance to project SHES requirements.
Monitor site SHES programs and safe work practices, and review and evaluate data / information / systems as required.
3. Champion on-site SHES awareness and safe performance with CONTRACTOR and among PMT. Daily attendance of Tool-Box Talks (TBT) and Task Instructions (TI), providing coaching and leadership to CONTRACTOR and its SUBCONTRACTOR(s) to ensure this fundamental communication tools are used to its optimum levels.
4. Supports the SHES Lead in providing oversight and guidance for site SHES and Regulatory compliance and performance during project fieldwork including compliance to RLC regulatory requirements.
Review the CONTRACTOR SHES Plan & Procedure implementation at site.
5. Verification of SHES site resource allocation, competencies and performance in assigned area of responsibility. Monitor newly mobilized SHES personnel.
Provide mentoring and promote development of SHES personnel.
6. Supports the establishment and maintenance of strong safety cultures in line with the Client and Project vision, mission and values.
Support and promote the project Observation & Intervention program and the Incident and Injury Free (IIF) program.
7. Provides support to the SHES Lead when interface with internal / external groups are required, e.g. QG Major Projects, CONTRACTOR, SUBCONTRACTOR(s), RLC, and QP etc.
8. Demonstrate strong leadership and visible presence for in-field activities to build the safety culture and continual improvement on the project, through all phases of the work including SIMOPS.
9. Participates in safety meetings as needed, including Area Leadership Team (ALT) meetings, and participates in meetings involving CONTRACTOR safety problems / incidents.
Supports the SHES Lead (when required) in the participation of site safety reviews, walkthroughs, audits, pre-start up safety reviews, investigations SHES assessments etc.
Follow up and verify progress of all outstanding SHES relevant corrective actions in support of the SHES Lead including the timely follow-up and closeout of such actions.
AuditingInvestigationResource AllocationLeadershipMentorshipCoaching And Mentoring