We are looking to hire a Store Manager to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum of three years increasingly responsible experience working in warehouse and storage operations.
- Minimum one-year experience in a Healthcare project is preferred.
- Experience in FMCG store with computer knowledge and experience in cold store will be an advantage.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs. Unassisted), bending, and standing, climbing, or walking on a consistent basis.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Minimum English communication skills (reading, writing and oral).
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the site.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders, processes and distribute documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents, and track damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Make intra and inter site deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
- Fill supply requisitions assist buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; deliver orders to the central purchasing department.
- Receive, store, tag and track surplus property, prepare property lists for items to be consumed or discarded.
- Ship cancelled and damaged items back to vendor as appropriate
- Ensure QHSE standards and procedures are implemented.
- Perform inventories as per company standards
- Respect and follow up QHSE policies & must rules.
- Report any incident, accident & unsafe act to the management.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR