Function asan administrative leader of all turnarounds resources under hisorganization.
Initiate and announce Chemicalsturnarounds as per 5 years turnaround plan.
Accountable and responsible for Chemicals turnaroundsevents throughout all turnarounds phases to ensure full readinessand safe and successful execution within targets andKPI’s set forth.
Works with the TASC(Turnaround Steering Committee) to establish Chemicals turnaroundgoals and measurements of success.
MonitorsChemicals TA Core Team progress against milestones, report statusto the TASC, and maintains compliance records
Attend turnaround steering committee meetings and updatethe members on turnarounds progress and develops and concerns ifany.
Collaborate to implement facilitymaintenance, reliability and turnaround strategies.
Ensure availability, efficiency and effective usage ofresources throughout all phases of Chemicals turnarounds : planning,execution and post-TA
Take a lead role for thesafety, cost management & Sadara Maintenance andTurnarounds work processes (SMWP & STWP) implementation andutilization
Leverage the STWP andSub-processes across site, audit implementation and leadenhancement of the work process
Contribute toestablishing annual and long-term Chemicals turnarounds plans& budget consistent with business objectives.
Monitor andevaluate current vs. plan status on frequent basis.
Lead Chemicals turnaround team to optimize resources,turnarounds cost and asset availability goals through opportunityidentification and leveraging of standard solutions.
Remove / minimize the silo if it exists; continuouslystrive to improve systems and people to support turnaround, processchanges, project participation and input on allprojects.
Define skills and facilitate theprovision of roles, talents and competencies necessary for theplanning, execution and post turnarounds activities.
1. Direct andmanage respective units in performing their roles, responsibilitiesand delegated tasks
2. Conduct performanceevaluation reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure theyacquire the required managerial or functional skills andknowledge
3. Provide input in setting theturnarounds annual budget, in accordance with theFunction’s strategic goals and objectives
4. Assess the current skill set of employees andidentify the need for development programs.
5. Motivate, coach, develop and support respectiveemployees.