Key Accountabilities :
1. Maintains contracts and work orders for Project Management ensuring documentation is up to date and controlled for the department.
2. Check and verify invoices for Project Management for management approval. Liaises with finance department related to invoicing process.
3. Identify information processing problems and escalate to management where applicable to remedy.
4. Maintain database for department ensuring accuracy and quality of information as per department standards. Update records accordingly in SAP.
5. Prepare data in order to generate reports and presentations for management.
6. Establish and maintain documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents to support department efficiency.
7. Tracks department issues / requirements for management review.
Completion of Secondary school education (12 years)
5 years relevant experience.
Good command of written and spoken English.
Proficient Computer skills with standard software use.
knowledge of some Budgetary and financial processes.
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes.
This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field.
In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.