1. Coordinates the CurriculumEnhancementprocess.
2. Works in partnership with QUHealthcolleges and programs to design and maintain high-quality curriculaandto plan curriculum developments such as the restructuring ofexisting programs,development of new courses, and changes in theattributes of existing courses.
3. Serves as aresource personto faculty, staff, and management on curriculumenhancement requirements. Workscollaboratively with faculty, staffand management rules and policies.
Attends committee meetings andensures thatmeeting minutes are distributed in a timely manner.
5. Coordinates and follows upon the development of theuniversity catalogs.
6. Reviews,evaluatescurriculum enhancement request and proposals from programsand colleges.
7. Coordinates and liaiseswith theuniversity level Curriculum Enhancement Committee.
8. Collects, maintains, andorganizes curriculumenhancement related data; reviews curriculum and courserelateddata, and provides data analysis and reporting as needed.
9. Provide periodic reports on the curriculum enhancementprocess and itsoutcomes
10. Work in partnershipwiththe Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs to ensureconsistency andaccuracy of curriculum and course relatedrecords.