1. Review and determine the adequacy of thecommercial terms of all PO s with respect to,
warranty,securities and indemnities from the position of Company andalignment with the
terms of the Contract.
2. Provide advice to the project team on the adequacy andeffectiveness of actions and
commitments made by theEPC Contractor in protecting cost and schedule.
3.Review and comment on the adequacy of all Contractor procurementplans and procedures
4. Overseas Spares PartsCo-coordinator in the development of all commercial and
procurement activities associated with the purchasing and deliveryof commissioning and
operations spares along withnecessary operator training from vendor and 3rd partyspecialist
5. Assist in thedevelopment and negotiation of contract terms and conditions thatdefine
Company procurement expectations and protectsCompany position with Contractors and
6. Supports Logistics Coordinator with Contractor s logisticsplanning and material handling
during the execution ofthe project
7. Evaluate and advise the PMT regardingthe potential impact of delaying / accelerating
procurement decisions, and in the assessment of Contractorclaims.
8. Interface with other projects on a workinglevel to minimise overloading of supplier shop
9. Work with logistics, materialreceiving, construction planning group and interface group,to
prioritise PO awards and deliveries to ensureminimal or no impact to their EPC schedule.
10. Beproactive in managing workload for the overall NFXP schedule, wherecommon
requirements overlap. .