DohaPermanent" Senior Housekeeping Supervisor"1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints.14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
Job Type : PermanentExperience : Hotel Supervisor : 5 years (Preferred)Room Supervisor : 5 years (Preferred)Education : Bachelor's (Preferred)Location : Doha (Preferred)