A. Job Responsibilities
1. To create the first positive impression to the guests by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner-by name addressed.
2. To contribute to the high level of services in accordance with the company’s standard as prescribed in Standard Operations Manual.
3. To perform quality massage therapies and body treatments as prescribed in Standard Training Manual.
4. To ensure that all equipment associated with service function at all time.
5. To be able to answer all questions related to services and identify the benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests.
6. To assist with demonstrations and events as required.
7. To participate in a new training and refreshing program as required.
8. Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
9. Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
10. Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
11. Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
12. Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
13. Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
14. Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
15. Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
16. Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
17. Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
18. Performing scalp treatments.
1. To update the Therapist Log Book.
2. To complete all assignments stated by deadlines with the spa manager or supervisor’s guidelines.
3. To respond to the change as indicated by the company.
3. Policy & Procedure
1. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures
2. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
3. To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
4. To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team
5. To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
6. To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
B. Job Specification
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With good English communication skills
Arabic Language is an advantage
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task