Following are the job duties and responsibilty : - 1. Leads and controls skilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the Asphalt works aspects of the project (spreading, rolling, and tamping asphalt).
Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.
Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
2. Commands respect of the workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel. 3.
Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
4. Leads and supervises workers engaged in constructing and repairing roads, and asphalt work is as per the project technical specification and drawings and assists the Civil Foremen in the coordination and performance or related activities.
5. Observe asphalt and sub grade to determine potential quality control issues, and apply necessary corrections. Specifically, identifying segregation, drainage issues, densities and other quality concerns of the job.
6. Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials. Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials and tools.
Supervises work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
7. Familiars with all Company safety and QA / QC procedures, regulations and strictly enforces them with the workforce. 8.
Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents.
Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace. 9. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project 10.
Coordinate with client / consultant inspector for approval of work related activities 11. Understands and produces work to meet programme goals as communicated by Site Engineers and Project Engineers Interested Candidate matching above category can contact : - 8779625041 / 9820373580.
Email - Wahaa.hc gmail,com
Road Construction Civil Supervisor Foreman