1) Direct or assistworkers placing shore anchors and cables, laying additional pipesfrom dredges to shore, and pumping water from pontoons.
2) Lower anchorpoles to verify depths of excavations, using winches, or scan depthgauges to determine depths of excavations.
3) Move levers toposition dredges for excavation, to engage hydraulic pumps, toraise and lower suction booms, and to control rotation ofcutterheads.
4) Pump water to clearmachinery pipelines.
5) Start and stop engines tooperate equipment.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.