1) Trims rough edgesfrom wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife.
2) Fits andfastens wallboard or sheetrock into specified position, using handtools, portable power tools, or adhesive.
3) Measures andmarks cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using tapemeasure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
4) Installsblanket insulation between studs and tacks plastic moisture barrierover insulation.
5) Removes plaster, drywall,or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.