1) Cuts and shapes fiberglass sheet to form heating andair-conditioning ducts, using hand tools :
2) Measures and marks sheet according to specifications,using tape measure and marker.
3) Cuts wedge shaped grooves according to marking tofacilitate folding, using straightedge and knife.
4) Folds sheet to form rectangular duct and fastens openedge of duct, using pneumatic stapler.
5) Cuts aluminum tape according to length of duct and tapesedge of duct to make airtight seal.
6) Writes model number on completed sections of duct withfelt pen.
7) Moves ducts to designated storage area.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS