1) Repairs andrebuilds defective mechanical parts in electric motors, generators,and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Rewindscoils on core while core is in slots, or makes replacement coils,using coil-winding machine.
3) Rewireselectrical systems and repairs or replaces electricalaccessories.
4) Installs, secures, andaligns parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, and electricalmeters.
5) Replaces defective parts,such as coil leads, carbon brushes, and connecting wires, usingsoldering equipment.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.