Job Brief : To ensure that all Guests linen, towels, personal clothing and uniforms as well as all table cloths and serviettes are cleaned and well maintained.
To supervise and to establish regular work schedules for all laundry staff and assist Laundry Master in giving Performance Appraisals for the Laundry Staff.
To ensure that the Main Laundry and equipment is cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis and to schedule wash downs during regular intervals.
To ensure that the correct cleaning materials and correct methods are used as indicated in the instruction booklets and to ensure that the laundry equipment is kept in good working order.
Job Responsibilities : 1. To train, coach, council, support and delegate the Laundry Attendants.2. To supervise and to establish regular work schedules for the Laundry Attendants.
3. To assist the Laundry Master in preparing Performance Appraisals for the Laundry Attendants.4. To ensure that the correct cleaning materials and correct methods are used as indicated in the instruction booklets and to ensure that the laundry equipment is kept in good working order.
5. To ensure that all Guests linen, towels, personal clothing and uniforms as well as all table cloths and napkins are cleaned and well maintained.
6. To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
7. To keep the wash and dry-cleaning chemical lockers organized, clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
8. To ensure that the Main Laundry and equipment is cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis and to schedule wash downs during regular intervals.
9. To report work orders when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
10. Responsible for the planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of activities and procedures regarding all guest, crew and hotel laundry.
11. Plan and set goals and objectives by using strategies to achieve targeted objects : o Sets standards of performance to be followed by the crew regarding dry cleaning and laundry procedures.
o Assess each subordinate’s performance and give realistic goals to be met based on their capabilities.12. To organize, by setting up logical staffing structure to maximize efficiency of all subordinates.
13. Enhance crew’s skills by designating them to different job assignments of dry cleaning and laundry operations.14. To direct the entire operations by delegating authority to knowledgeable and deserving crew.
15. To analyze all problems encountered in each stage of production operations and implement remedial measures to prevent occurrence of same problem in the future.
16. To control the operations by seeing to it that targeted objectives are met.17. Ensure that job orders are prioritized to prevent shortage of supply from each department.
properly pressed, clean, free of stains and holes.19. To initiate and make necessary purchase orders for laundry and dry cleaning chemicals and supplies that needs to be ordered.
Make sure that reserve chemicals are adequate in anticipation of delayed delivery.20. To turn in report of repair needed such as electrical, mechanical, etc.
Follow up requests for repairs with Engine Department when necessary.21. To keep record of maintenance of all equipment.
22. To maintain a record of disposal of chemical.23. To supervise and log the cleaning of lint filters and the general cleaning of the laundry.
24. Responsible for the washing formulas; ensures all linens / towels / uniforms are clean and items with stains are treated according to policies and are removed from circulation until clean, recycled or discarded.
25. To communicates with the visiting technician from the chemical company when issues arise.26. Monthly / Quarterly physical inventory of various linens, towels to assess the quantity lost, torn or stained.
27. Weekly record of chemical consumption.28. Observes good housekeeping standards. All equipment is to be kept clean and dusted on a regular basis.
29. Reports repair needs, such as electrical and mechanical; follows up with engineering on the repairs as needed.30. To adhere to and to ensure that the Laundry Attendants adheres to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
Job Requirements : 1. College degree is beneficial, preferably a Hotel and Restaurant Management graduate or other related course(s).
2. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience3. Very good communication skills. Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
4. Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.5. Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
6. Must be able to remain calm under pressure.7. Must have an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.8. In depth Dream Manifesto knowledge and understanding.
Job Type : PermanentApplication Question(s) : Are you currently in Doha?Do you have a valid QID?Can you obtain NOC?How many years of work experience do you have as a Laundry Supervisor?
What is your salary expectation?What is your availability to join?