We are looking to hire a Cost Controller to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s in Commerce or Accounting or any such equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Hospitality Management with exposure to operations & food cost management.
- Good knowledge of HSE standards, Catering business procedures.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to sustain work under pressure and when required long working hours.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors
- Internal audit of all above documents including relevant documents of other functions
- Ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- On daily basis register all downtime, consumptions and vessel related issues relating to
- Provide cost control figures and support planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Replace Accounts Dept staff going on vacation (as and when required).
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Verify travel invoices & entering into the system.
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR