We are looking to hire the Senior Pastry/Bakery Cook work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Pastry/Bakery Cook/Chief Cook with Guest Houses, Clubs, Lodging and Boarding, Institutes, Hospitals, Weddings & Functions Catering Contractor.
- Good knowledge and experience working in the diet Therapeutic section in a hospital/clinic.
- Good knowledge and skills in the preparation of all varieties of Pastry and bakery items.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English and any other language.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of variety of pastry/bakery items such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes as recommend by the Dietetics department.
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed, and hazards/near miss and accidents are properly reported.
- To ensure quality, quantity and hygienic food is served with particular emphasis on presentation. To try and ensure minimum / no wastage (excess food balance).
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR