Job Title : Head of Occupational Health Medical and Case Management
Job Type : Contract / 24 Months
Job start date : Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Contributes to the establishment of the project medical and health management process, including case management and medical record keeping for NFS Onshore, in-line with Project, QG Medical policies and procedures as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
Supports the investigation of personal injuries and illnesses, as well as communicable diseases.
2. Ensure that project medical and health management procedures are aligned with Project, QG, QP and RLIC requirements as well as legal requirements of the State of Qatar.
3. Review all Health Management System requirements (health deliverables) for the EPC phase of the project in consideration of project requirements and regulatory bodies (e.
g. MoPH, Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Project and QG health requirements).
4. Support the EPC CONTRACTOR(s) with Case Management and follow-up of injury and illness cases with Qatargas Medical and state / legal authorities.
Support the development, implementation and monitoring of communicable disease prevention and mitigation plans (e.g. COVID-19, chicken pox, measles).
5. Support the development of a centralized database to report, record and track all injuries and illnesses, as well as confidential health management aspects, including fitness to work requirements and records of all project personnel.
Contribute to periodic injury and illness statistics and analysis, developing recommendations, and reporting to project management.
6. Support the establishment of medical facilities for the NFS Onshore, including tools, equipment, consumables and manpower.
7. Supports the objective of the timely issuance of medical license for the medical facilities by relevant regulatory bodies to ensure smooth on-boarding of EPC CONTRACTOR(s) with the support of the CONTRACTOR(s) medical teams and QG medical.
8. Interface as key focal point between relevant health representatives including regulatory bodies, Qatargas, QP and EPC CONTRACTOR(s).
9. Review EPC CONTRACTOR(s) medical candidates to ensure they meet project requirements and secure approval from necessary parties.
10. Identify potential medical emergencies during the EPC phase of the project and support the preparation of medical emergency response and recovery requirements including resource requirements.