DohaJob detailsThe position is to work within a Hospitality Management team involved in the transition from Concept to Operational phase for possibly across multiple projects, to ensure that the desired project objectives are delivered.
Accountabilities : 1. Design, plan, manage and schedule for the assigned projects and set timelines.2. End to end manage and solve complex challenges arising within the projects.
3. Define project scope, goats and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
4. Manage change control, project dependencies and critical path of au projects.5. Coordinate project team members and assign individual responsibilities.
6. Ensure the project deliverables are on time.7. Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards8.
Review business process, identify alternative solutions, and recommend new approaches.9. Establish requirements for the implementation of changes in business process.
10. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.11. Provides guidance and direction to hospitality department heads and their team including setting performance standards and monitoring performance12.
Participates together with the Executive Director Hospitality in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services in the Hospitality Department13.
Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and stakeholders, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned project work.
14. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project15. Perform other duties as assign.